Monday, November 26, 2007

Energy causes and more

Today in science class, we learned about energy, causes, and more. All the students have a green spiral for science. Today we finished page 18. On that page everyone copied a table talking about biomass, fossil fuels, geothermal energy, hydropower, nuclear, solar and wind energies. Each of them had a description (what they use). We all had to rank what we think they would really rank in the US before we could see the real results. Some of these results were very suprising. Solar had a ranking of 6 and wind had a ranking of 7. This was very suprising because solar and wind energies are free!! But out of this whole day many suprises popped up including the new class pet. I learned many facts that I did not know. Believe it or not but I did not know that wind was actually just moving air. I had never thought about it. Science was fun and suprising today. Who knows what will pop up next!!

~Class Dismissed~

3 comments:

couoco said...

That's cool that you learned about NEW COOL stuff!!!

couoco said...

To be honest I even didn't know about Nuclear power but now I'm TOTALLY pumped about that. Like my dad always says you learn something new every day! Well online school needs to count!!!!

denham said...

Agreed Couoco