Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Consuption Graphs

Hey everybody!! Today in science class we started a bar graph with the table we copied in our spirals. Actually, it was a double bar graph. We learned the 2 different axis'. There is the x axis and the y axis. By the way, the double bar graph is homework tonight!!! Besides us starting the double bar graphs, we started the movie "Aliens of the Deep". The class had to decide the way it would be shown, either theatrical or extended. Our class chose extended. It was really cool so far. Now lets look at what we have for homework tonight:

Homework: Finishing the double bar graph
Project- Energy Sources

DO NOT FORGET TO DO THE HOMEWORK!!!

~Class Dismissed~

2 comments:

denham said...

Good summary Abbede. I actually DID remember my homework this time. Usually I wait till like &PM and I'm like, "Oh my gosh! I have homework!" This time I managed to remember. Good summary once again!

denham said...

7 PM i mean